Hi, Everyone! I just produced the sixth video in the series I’m doing on my recently published first novel (and 20th book) called Childless. This video is more personal, speaking about my inner process of writing the novel, the obstacles I faced, the strategies and tools I used, and the great satisfaction overall in doing something that took me over 20 years to complete! I hope it will especially appeal to people aged 50 and older who think they have a novel inside of them and want to get it out, but fear that it’s too late! You can do it!
If you’re interested in watching the other six videos in this series click on the links below:
- My New Novel is Out! Childless by Thomas Armstrong
- My Novel ”Childless: ”The Use of Human Endogenous Retroviruses as a Key Plot Element .
- Video: Childless and the Use of Neoteny as a Plot Device
- Video #4: My Novel Childless and Its Neurodiverse Characters
- The Disappearance of Childhood: 15 Indicators of Childhood’s Demise in America
- 12 Tips for Writing Your First Novel