I’ve just produced my seventh video to promote my latest book and first novel, Childless, about a childless child psychologist who tries to foil a U.S. government plot to have childhood identified as a medical disorder and eliminated from the human genome through genetic engineering.
This video focuses on practical tips for writing a first novel. It’s gleaned from my personal experience of writing my first novel and is designed for anyone who wonders if they have a novel inside of them, anyone who has started a novel and then dropped it, or anyone who is in the middle of writing their novel and could use some direction in how to finish it. It includes strategies for motivating yourself, dealing with obstacles, getting inspiration, cultivating your unique writer’s voice, and other ideas that can help you, as a first-time novelist reach your goals.
If you’re interested in watching the other six videos in this series click on the links below:
- My New Novel is Out! Childless by Thomas Armstrong
- My Novel ”Childless: ”The Use of Human Endogenous Retroviruses as a Key Plot Element .
- Video: Childless and the Use of Neoteny as a Plot Device
- Video #4: My Novel Childless and Its Neurodiverse Characters
- The Disappearance of Childhood: 15 Indicators of Childhood’s Demise in America
- The Journey to Publishing My First Novel at Age 72
Hii want guidance
What sort of guidance? Be specific.